Solar and battery storage packages custom designed by Resurgent Energy, for use on Refrigerated and Dry Consumables Transport trailers that require an independent power source from the truck.
These systems are designed to power any combination of:
- Trailer tail lifts, Cantilever/Tuck-Away Tail lifts and Electric Pallet Jacks – drastically reducing vehicle Diesel consumption during loading and off-loading
- A Liquid Nitrogen refrigeration system
- Security systems comprising of multiple cameras
- Tracking and remote locking,
- Interfaces with fleet tracking systems for complete solar data and preventative maintenance.
The systems are maintained nationally by Resurgent Energy and its subsidiaries, using centrally managed digital inspection, job carding and tracking systems together with solar data integrated into Fleet Management portals for pre-emptive maintenance.
All systems are locally manufactured, with custom built Lithium Batteries manufactured in-house in accordance with customer specifications.
EXAMPLE – DCSolar System:
Specifically designed for a well known National Food Retailer, in collaboration with a Fleet Management Specialist. The solar system is designed to non-invasively fit most Trailer manufacturer chassis, and power Fleet Management Hardware and Cantilever Tail lift.
The system is fully Installed and Maintained Nationally by Resurgent Energy and its Subsidiaries.
There are currently +500 Solar fitted Trailers in operation nationwide with Shoprite Checkers and Coca-Cola.
|2kWh Lithium Battery (Built In-house)||5 Year Warranty, 10 Year Service Life|
|1 kW Tier 1 Solar Panels||10-year performance|
|MPPT Controller||5 Years|
|Mounting structure||10 Years|
|Chassis Mounted Enclosure||1 Year|
|Cabling (Certified Solar)||1 Year|
|DC-DC Auxiliary Charger||5 Years|
|Powers||Tail lift & Telemetry|